- Students should have been practicing yoga for 2 years and have a strong practice before they embark on a teacher training course.
- No deposit is necessary to secure a place on the course and fee should be paid at the time of the arriving in school.
- The full fee should be paid 1 days before the beginning of the course.
- Applications will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis and students who have paid their deposit will have priority over those who haven’t.
- Reserving the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposit or full fees by the required date.
- The fees must be paid in full and any private sessions paid for before a graduation certificate will be issued.
- Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals SYT
- A full manual and other appropriate paperwork
- Flights, accommodation and food for yourself
- Insurance (you can get this from Yoga Alliance Professionals for just £15)*
- A certificate (paying the fees do not guarantee you a certificate as you will need to successfully pass all assignments and attend a minimum of 80% the course.
DURING THE COURSE
- Student’s conduct during the course
- Minimum attendance rate
- Time limit once course official finishes to complete the course
- Re-sitting any assignments (additional charges for this)
- Expectations regarding daily practice of students
- Extensions granted if student is unable to complete the requirements due to unforeseen circumstances. What evidence is required.Logistics of re-arranging the classroom modules.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE
- Course leaders reserve the right to cancel the course at any point. Related circumstances. Refer to the refund policy.
As a student of Aum Yoga training course, I consent to my contact details (name, email and phone number) being passed onto our partners, Yoga Alliance Professionals, so they can contact me directly and invite me to register as a Trainee and Teacher. I understand that I have the option of opting out of this registration process."